Sunday, October 2, 2016

jpg. #3 What is Family to Me?

For our third jpg assignment we had to take or find pictures of what family means to us, or who is our family. Here is what I came up with:


This is my eight year old sister Katey. I had just done her makeup in this picture because she had told me she wanted "cat eyes" and "better eyebrows". She's kind of annoying sometimes but she's also honestly one of the best people in my life and always makes me laugh.


This is my dad. I told him I needed pictures so he decided to pose and told me to choose this one (we had to take like 15). He works every day but Sunday and always does so much, he is always there for me and helps me with guitar and math and blasts Nirvana and Greenday in the car with me in the morning. He's also the only person that drives me to the store at 12 AM for ice cream.


This is my mom. She's practically my best friend, and she's one of the coolest people I know. She works all the time and helps everyone out. She always is there for me when drama happens, we have the best times in the car going random places, or annoying people in stores, or laughing too loud at the movies. She is always there if something bad happens and I just need to cry, and she sends me the funniest texts and we have the best conversations.


To me, family means more than who I live with.


This is an old picture of me and my grandfather. He passed away in August due to skin cancer, dementia, and other medical issues. Every time I would go over to his house, we would sit together and talk about everything, and I would always bring him cookies or cake and he would eat all of it in one sitting. He always made everyone laugh and filmed just about anything and everything that ever happened. He was one of the best people I've ever known.


This is also another old picture, of me and my grandmother. She had leukemia for 5 years, but fought through it and won. But it came back this year, and she had a fall with a brain bleed a month ago and has been in the hospital and getting care ever since. She is the one person in my family who I told everything to- I tell her everything, and we tell each other about our days every night on the phone. She's the strongest person I know, and she is the only one who has encouraged me and made me feel better about everything, and she never stops believing in me.


Family to me also means my friends, and they are always there for me and are some of the greatest people ever.  (ft Lauren, Misha, Ciana, and Annie)





We take the weirdest pictures ever, and we do the stupidest things. There's no one else I would rather laugh too loud in french with, climb over cars and make igloos and ride animatronic animals around the mall with, stick 5 bags of popcorn in the microwave and make too many roses are red poems and rant about people or mess around in the hallways or make memes or cry or say "ohmygodddd" or rant with. I love them a lot and they mean everything to me (@ u guys i hope u actually read this far).

The End :)

2 comments: